Thursday, March 7, 2013 | Tip-off 8 p.m. | Doors Open at 7 p.m. | The Pavilion
GAME SPONSOR - AT&T
National Anthem Performance by Megan Heneghan
Halftime Performance by Unbound Progression Dance Company
• The first arriving UC Davis students will receive UC Davis basketball shorts compliments of West Village
• Body Paint Contest - best body paint will take home a lift ticket to Sierra at Tahoe
• Poster Contest - best poster will take home a lift ticket to Sierra at Tahoe
• There will be a Greek challenge - the fraternity or sorority with most members who check-in at the Aggie Pack will win $200 in gift certificates to Bistro 33. Must check-in by the beginning of halftime to be elligibile.
• All Jr. Aggie Club memebers who attend the game and check-in at the Information Booth will receive a free certificate for frozen yogurt to Tutti Frutti in Davis.
• Half-Court Shot - Three lucky fans will be chosen to shoot a half-court shot to win the contents of the Treasure Chest. Sign up at the Information Booth for your chance to participate.
• Aggie fans are encouraged to wear Aggie Blue to the game
Tickets may be purchased at the UC Davis Athletics Ticket Office at Aggie Stadium or by calling 530-752-AGS1 until 5 p.m. On gameday, the Ticket Office at the Pavilion opens at 6:30 p.m. The Pavilion Ticket Office is located adjacent to the only entrance in the Northeast corner of the building.
Reserved - $12 (Sold Out)
General Admission - $10
UC Davis Faculty, Staff and Retirees - $5
Youth & Seniors (17 & under and 65+) - $5
CAAA Members - $5
Groups (10 or more) - $5 (Must be purchased 24 hours in advance from the Ticket Office at 530-752-AGS1 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
UC DAVIS STUDENTS
UC Davis undergraduate and graduate students receive free admission to the game with valid student ID until capacity is reached. Students may enter the game showing valid ID at the Main Entrance. Doors open at 6 p.m.
•Event parking is $7. Attendants will be present for cash transactions in the West in Parking Structure beginning two hours prior to tip-off
From the Bay Area Travel east on Interstate 80 until reaching turnoff near UC Davis campus for Highway 113 (toward Woodland). Exit Hutchison Blvd. and continue through the stoplight and the West End Parking Structure will be on your left.
The entrance to the Pavilion is located on the Northeast corner of the building.
• Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the Pavilion with the exception of items sold at the ARC Starbucks. Unopened bottle water is allowed.
• The ARC Starbucks is located in the ARC (Activities and Recreation Center) adjacent to the Northeast corner of the Pavilion
Aggies captures all five events in SPU dual win
Fernandez leads Aggies on day one at UCLA
Clutch plays lead to 10-point victory on ESPN3
UC Davis finishes strong to stay unbeaten in the Big West
ESPN3 to air battle between
Big West's top teams
Gameday Central at
Cal State Fullerton (ESPN3, 6 p.m.)
Moneke named to Lou Henson
Mid-Season Watch List