UC DAVIS SOCIAL MEDIA GROUND RULES
UC Davis Athletics would like to invite you and your friends to become a fan and follow the Aggies on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest to keep up with the latest information on all of our 23 intercollegiate programs. As always, please visit www.UCDavisAggies.com for the individual sport schedules and related information. Our goal is a productive discussion amongst Aggie fans, and we hope you will enjoy this latest addition. Additionally, we need your help to make the discussion interesting and substantive. Therefore, we ask that you follow some basic ground rules:
* Please stay on-topic. For example, this is not the forum for asking specific questions about UC Davis admissions or recruiting information, or for posting requests for coaches to contact you for recruiting purposes (e.g. "I have a 3.7 GPA and am a three-time all-league athlete at XX High School. Can you send me some information about your program?"), since our hosts do not work in the offices of specific sports programs. It is, however, permissible to ask general questions about UC Davis programs and events (e.g. "What games will be televised this season?)
* Please be respectful to the hosts. Hosts are allocating a generous amount of their time to maintain this site and make it a fun experience for everyone.
* Please be respectful in general. Personal attacks on other users, UC Davis coaches, student-athletes, administrators and staff members will not be tolerated. Personal attacks, profanity, commercial solicitations and spam will all be removed from the site.
* Please do not monopolize the conversation or post the same comment repeatedly.
* Please ignore the trolls. There is always the possibility that some users will deliberately post inappropriate or offensive comments in the thread. The best way to deal with these comments is to ignore them. We will delete these comments and ban these users.
* UC Davis Athletics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterst reserves the right to delete off-topic or abusive comments, and to permanently ban users from the UC Davis Athletics social media sites.
Corfee, Knight open at U.S. Amateur on Monday
Faber named as sixth Aggie Legacy Award winner
Laughlin Swims Strong at US Open Championships
Aggies end historic year with extensive list of honors
UC Davis Athletics, Learfield announce 10-Year partnership
UC Davis announces 2017 Hall of Fame class
First camp scrimmage set for Saturday night
Jonah Underwood joins
UC Davis basketball