FAQ | Tailgating Map | Purchase Aggie Tailgate Field Season Pass | Purchase 2012 Aggie Football Season Tickets | Tailgating Policies
Experience Aggie Pride by tailgating at Aggie Football this season!
Tailgating is allowed in three designated areas at Aggie Football games; Aggie Tailgate Field, Lot 30 and Lot 56. Click here for a map.
Only 100 season passes will be sold for the Aggie Tailgate Field and will be sold online only on a first-come, first-serve basis. Vehicles parking in the Aggie Tailgate Field area will be required to display their season pass and passes will not be replaced if lost. Fans must have a tailgating season pass to park on the Aggie Tailgate Field. Purchase your 2012 Aggie Tailgating Field season pass now!
Lot 30 will be sold on gameday and is $15 per vehicle to park. Lot 30 is $8 per vehicle to park with vaild UC Davis A/C parking permit.
Lot 56, reserved for TeamAGGIE members, is approved as a tailgate lot for the 2012 football season. Access to this lot requires a minimum $600 annual donation to TeamAGGIE to benefit UC Davis Athletics. For more information on TeamAGGIE please click here.
2012 Aggie Football Schedule
|Aug. 30 - 6 p.m.
||Azusa Pacific (A Salute to Heroes)
|Sept. 29 - 6 p.m.
||Weber State (Third Annual Oktoberfest)
|Oct. 6 - 4 p.m.
||Montana State (Homecoming and Block CA student-athlete reunion)
|Oct. 27 - 2 p.m.
||Portland State (Parents' and Family Weekend)
|Nov. 17 - 3 p.m.
||Sacramento State (59th Annual Causeway Classic)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Where can I tailgate?
Fans are invited to tailgate in the Aggie Tailgate Field or in Lots 30 and 56. The Aggie Tailgate Field requires a season pass. Lot 30 is available on a single-game basis. Lot 56, reserved for TeamAGGIE members, also is approved as a tailgate lot. Access to Lot 56 requires a minimum $600 annual donation to TeamAGGIE to benefit UC Davis Athletics. For more information on TeamAGGIE please click here.
Where are Aggie Tailgate Field, Lot 30 and Lot 56 located?
- Aggie Tailgate Field is located on the North side of Aggie Stadium at the corner of La Rue Road and Hutchison Drive
- Lot 30 is located north of Aggie Stadium adjacent to the Rec Pool.
- Lot 56 is located immediately south of Aggie Stadium.
View map here
How much are the tailgate passes?
Reserved Aggie Tailgating Field spaces are $125 for the season. Lot 30 single game tailgating passes are $15 ($8 with vaild UC Davis A/C parking permit). Season passes will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are limited to 100 vehicles total. Please click here to purchase your tailgating season pass. Single game tailgating passes are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis until capacity is reached.
What are the policies for tailgating?
A PDF of the policies are available here and at the bottom of this FAQ.
How do I drive my vehicle onto the Aggie Tailgate Field?
Entry to the Aggie Tailgate Field is a right turn only from Hutchison Drive. For easy access, take the Hutchinson Drive exit from Highway 113, and stay in the right lane until you reach the entry onto the field. RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.
What happens if it rains?
In the event of heavy rain, it is possible that vehicles will not be allowed on Aggie Tailgate Field. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather but alternate parking will be available at no additional cost to tailgate pass holders.
How do I purchase my tailgating season pass?
Click here to purchase your tailgating season pass.
What are the tailgating hours?
Tailgate areas will be open three (3) hours prior to kickoff, and will be closed 15 minutes before game time. There will be no tailgating during the game or at halftime. All tailgate areas must be cleared within one (1) hour after the conclusion of the game.
What are the tailgating alcohol policies?
- No sale of alcohol allowed in tailgate areas
- No open containers on public streets, sidewalks or thoroughfares
- Only beer and wine, no hard alcohol permitted
- No alcohol outside designated tailgating areas or inside Aggie Stadium.
- No glass containers allowed
- No public intoxication or disorderly conduct
- Persons who supply alcohol to underage drinkers may incur criminal and civil charges
Are pets allowed?
Only working service animals are permitted.
UC DAVIS TAILGATING POLICIES
- The UC Davis Police Department in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is PROHIBITED. California laws pertaining top the possession, consumption and the distribution of alcohol will be enforced.
- Tailgate parking lots will open three (3) hours before kickoff.
- Parking spaces are limited to one space per car.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with nor obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes. Non-portable furniture is prohibited.
- All tailgating must conclude fifteen (15) minutes prior to kickoff.
- Tailgating and the consumption of alcohol are not permitted during the game or at halftime.
- Only beer and wine are allowed in the tailgating areas.
- Drinking is illegal for anyone under the age of 21. Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass or rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited. Public intoxication will not be tolerated, and violators are subject to arrest.
- Keep UC Davis beautiful. Stash your trash. Trash receptacles are available throughout the parking lot.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Only gas grills are allowed.
- Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed, nor may products or other promotional materials be distributed without the express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
- No glass allowed
- RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.