FAQ | Tailgating Map | Purchase Aggie Tailgate Field Season Pass | Purchase 2013 Aggie Football Season Tickets | Tailgating Policies
Experience Aggie Pride by tailgating at Aggie Football this season!
2013 Tailgating is coming soon. Please check back often for more information.
2013 Aggie Football Schedule
|Sept. 14||Northern Arizona|
|Sept. 21||Portland State|
|Sept. 28||Idaho State|
|Nov. 2||Cal Poly|
|Nov. 2||North Dakota|
Where can I tailgate?
Information coming soon.
How much are the tailgate passes?
2013 tailgating costs are coming soon. Please check back often for more information.
What are the policies for tailgating?
A PDF of the policies are available here and at the bottom of this FAQ.
How do I drive my vehicle onto the Aggie Tailgate Field?
Entry to the Aggie Tailgate Field is a right turn only from Hutchison Drive. For easy access, take the Hutchinson Drive exit from Highway 113, and stay in the right lane until you reach the entry onto the field. RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.
What happens if it rains?
In the event of heavy rain, it is possible that vehicles will not be allowed on Aggie Tailgate Field. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather but alternate parking will be available at no additional cost to tailgate pass holders.
How do I purchase my tailgating season pass?
Tailgating season passes are coming soon. Check back for more information
What are the tailgating hours?
Tailgate areas will be open three (3) hours prior to kickoff, and will be closed 15 minutes before game time. There will be no tailgating during the game or at halftime. All tailgate areas must be cleared within one (1) hour after the conclusion of the game.
What are the tailgating alcohol policies?
- No sale of alcohol allowed in tailgate areas
- No open containers on public streets, sidewalks or thoroughfares
- Only beer and wine, no hard alcohol permitted
- No alcohol outside designated tailgating areas or inside Aggie Stadium.
- No glass containers allowed
- No public intoxication or disorderly conduct
- Persons who supply alcohol to underage drinkers may incur criminal and civil charges
Are pets allowed?
Only working service animals are permitted.
UC DAVIS TAILGATING POLICIES
- The UC Davis Police Department in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is PROHIBITED. California laws pertaining top the possession, consumption and the distribution of alcohol will be enforced.
- Tailgate parking lots will open three (3) hours before kickoff.
- Parking spaces are limited to one space per car.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with nor obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes. Non-portable furniture is prohibited.
- All tailgating must conclude fifteen (15) minutes prior to kickoff.
- Tailgating and the consumption of alcohol are not permitted during the game or at halftime.
- Only beer and wine are allowed in the tailgating areas.
- Drinking is illegal for anyone under the age of 21. Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass or rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited. Public intoxication will not be tolerated, and violators are subject to arrest.
- Keep UC Davis beautiful. Stash your trash. Trash receptacles are available throughout the parking lot.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Only gas grills are allowed.
- Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed, nor may products or other promotional materials be distributed without the express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
- No glass allowed
- RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.