To purchase season tickets or for more information, call (530) 752-AGS1 (2471)
|2016 Season Ticket Pricing*|
|Section||2016Pricing||2016 Season Ticket Savings|
|vs. Advance single-game purchase||vs. Gameday purchase|
|TeamAGGIE (121-123)^||$120||$38 (32%)||$50 (42%)|
|Reserved||$96||$25 (26%)||$37 (39%)|
|Family Endzone||$50||$19 (38%)|
|Jr. Aggie Club (Ages 5-13)||$30||Click here to sign up.|
|^Requires a qualifying TeamAGGIE donation. Visit UCDavisAggies.com/teamaggie for more information.|
|*We are in the process of reviewing our ticket software system, and there is a chance that we will change that software over the summer. Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service and system possible and with that, there could be an increase in fees associated with season tickets. By renewing before May 2 or purchasing new seats during this time period, you will lock in the pricing shown above.|
2016 Season Ticket Holders receive increased savings over single-game pricesAs our most loyal supporters, season ticket holders realize savings of more than 26% over purchasing single-game tickets.
2016 Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Increased savings over single-game ticket prices
- Exclusive ticket pickup event with coaches and players
- Receive the priority to purchase the following tickets as they become available:
- Away games - including game at Oregon (Sept. 3)
- Single games
- Tailgating passes (after renewals)
- Brewfest and special events
- Receive a ticket to attend a UC Davis Olympic sports home contest
- Have flexibility to transfer tickets as needed | Click here for instructions
- Aug. 3 - Single-game tickets available for purchase by 2016 season ticket holders
- Aug. 5 - Available to general public.
Purchase your tickets in advance and save! Skip the lines and higher prices by buying your tickets in advance and printing your tickets at home.
|Sections||Prior to gameday||Gameday||Premier (Causeway Classic)|
Chairs & benchbacks
Benches (no backs)
2016 Tailgating Options
Aggie Tailgate Field Season long Tailgate Passes - SOLD OUT
Aggie Tailgate Field 2 - Game Pass - $80 Reserved space on Aggie Tailgate Field for the Southern Oregon (Sept. 10) and Causeway Classic (Nov. 19) games.
Lot 56 Season-long Tailgate Pass - $120 NEW FOR 2016- Season-long tailgate passes in Lot 56, located directly behind Aggie Stadium, provide a discount over purchasing a spot for every home game. Spots are first come, first served in specially marked rows in Lot 56.
Aggie Tailgate Field 2-game passes and Lot 56 season-long passes will be sold in the following order:
Wednesday, June 8 (10 a.m.) 2016 Football Season Ticket Holders TeamAGGIE Donors
If any spaces remain after the season ticket holder and donor on-sale, the remaining spaces will be made available to the folowing groups on the dates below:
Wednesday, June 22 (10 a.m.) - CAAA Members
Wednesday, June 29 (10 a.m.) - General Public
FREQUENTLY ASKED TAILGATING QUESTIONS
How large are the tailgate spaces in Aggie Tailgate Field? The tailgate spaces in the Aggie Tailgate Field are 10 ft. x 25 ft., which is the same size they were in the 2015 season.
How many tailgate spaces will I be able to purchase? Patrons will have the opportunity to purchase up to two (2) spaces in Aggie Tailgate Field as long as spaces are available according to the sales timeline above.
How do I drive my vehicle onto the Aggie Tailgate Field? Entry to the Aggie Tailgate Field is a right turn only from Hutchison Drive. For easy access, take the Hutchison Drive exit from Highway 113 and stay in the right lane until you reach the entry onto the field. RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.
What happens if it rains? It is possible that vehicles will not be allowed on Aggie Tailgate Fieldn in the event of heavy rain. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather but alternate parking will be available at no additional cost to tailgate pass holders.
What are the tailgating hours? Tailgate areas will be open four (4) hours prior to kickoff and will be closed 15 minutes before game time. Tailgating is not permitted during the game or at halftime. All tailgate areas must be cleared within one (1) hour after the conclusion of the game.
Are pets allowed? Only working service animals are permitted.
UC DAVIS TAILGATING POLICIES
- The UC Davis Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is PROHIBITED. California laws pertaining top the possession, consumption and the distribution of alcohol will be enforced.
- Tailgate parking lots will open four (4) hours before kickoff.
- Parking spaces are limited to one space per car.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with nor obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes. Non-portable furniture is prohibited.
- All tailgating must conclude fifteen (15) minutes prior to kickoff.
- Tailgating and the consumption of alcohol are not permitted during the game or at halftime.
- Drinking is illegal for anyone under the age of 21. Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass or rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited. Public intoxication will not be tolerated and violators are subject to arrest. Persons who supply alcohol to underage drinkers may incur criminal and civil charges.
- Keep UC Davis beautiful. Stash your trash. Trash receptacles are available throughout the parking lot.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Only gas grills are allowed.
- Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed, nor may products or other promotional materials be distributed without the express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
- RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.
UC Davis Safe Party (http://safeparty.ucdavis.edu/initiative.html)
**New for 2016 - 10-ticket minimum for group discount**
UC Davis football games are more fun with a group! Groups of 10 or more can save big over single-game tickets and groups have the opportunity to participate in:
- Group welcome on videoboard
- High-Five Tunnel
- Pregame field passes
- Photo on the field
- AND MUCH MORE!
For more information on group pricing and benefits, contact Tommy Heppler at (530) 752-AGS1 (2471) or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group rates and benefits.