|2017 FOOTBALL TAILGATING AND PARKING INFORMATION|
|Single-Game Tailgating||Tailgating On-Sale and Pricing Information||Parking Information|
|Frequently Asked Questions
||Tailgating and Parking Map
||Call (530) 752-2471 to Purchase Your Tailgate Pass|
Single-Game Tailgating - Twenty-eight single-game spots are available for the following games:
- September 9 vs. San Diego
- September 30 vs. North Dakota
- November 11 vs. Southern Utah
Fans can purchase tailgate spots for $40 at the entrance to Aggie Tailgate Field, located on Hutchison Drive between Highway 113 and La Rue Road, four hours before kickoff.
Lot 56 - Limited day-of-game passes are available for $25. Lot 56 also opens four hours before kickoff.
|UC DAVIS TAILGATING POLICIES|
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience at Aggie Tailgate Field and Lot 56, UC Davis Athletics asks that guests observe the following tailgating guidelines:
- Please be respectful to other fans, vehicles and stadium property.
- The consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21 is illegal.
- UC Davis Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside of this area.
- All tailgating must conclude 15 minutes before kickoff.
- Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass/rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited.
- Only one car per designated tailgate space.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with, or obstruct adjacent parking spaces.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Gas only grills are allowed.
- Portable generators are prohibited.
- Banners, signage, giveaways and promotional materials may not be displayed or distributed without the express consent of UC Davis Athletics.
- RVs and motorhomes are not allowed at Aggie Tailgate Field and must park in Lot 30.
- Lot 30
- Lot 53
- West Entry Parking Structure
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
How large are the spaces at Aggie Tailgate Field? Dimensions are the same as last season: 10 feet x 25 feet.
How many tailgate spaces/passes can I purchase? Fans may purchase as many as two Aggie Tailgate Field spaces, or Lot 56 passes (both subject to availability), starting four hours before kickoff.
What happens if it rains? To ensure the safety of every guest that visits Aggie Tailgate Field, UC Davis Police and/or Transportation and Parking Services may prohibit vehicles from entering due to heavy rain. If this happens, alternate parking is available at no additional cost to tailgate pass holders.
When can I arrive to Aggie Tailgate Field/Lot 56, and when will each area close? Tailgate areas will open four hours before kickoff and close one hour after the game officially ends.
Are pets allowed? Only service animals (and Pint) are permitted.