|2015 FOOTBALL TAILGATING & PARKING INFORMATION|
& Pricing Info
|For More Information
|SINGLE GAME TAILGATING|
Single-Game Tailgating - 28 single-game tailgate spots will be avilable for the following games:
- September 12, 2015 vs. South Dakota
- October 3, 2015 vs. Montana
- November 14, 2015 vs. Cal Poly
For September 12, limited single-game tailgate spaces will be available for $40, starting on gameday at 2pm at the entrance to the Aggie Tailgate Field. Single-game passes for the Oct. 3 and Nov. 14 games may be purchased.
Lot 56 - Limited day of game parking is available for tailgating for $25. Lot opens 4 hours before kick-off.
|UC DAVIS TAILGATING POLICIES|
Tailgating is a long standing tradition at football games and the University encourages responsible and safe tailgating practices. For your safety and the enjoyment of all, we ask that all fans abide by the following:
For home football games, tailgating is only permissible in the Aggie Tailgate Field (located at the southwest corner of Hutchison Drive and La Rue Road) and in Lot 56.
Aggie Tailgate Field - Season tailgating passes have sold out. A set number of spaces will be made available for selected home games. Click here for more information and to check availability.
Tailgating Policies and Procedures
- Tailgating is defined as a social gathering of any number of people where alcoholic beverages are consumed in conjunction with, and on the same day of, an intercollegiate athletics event.
- The UC Davis Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside of this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is prohibited.
- The consumption of alcohol for anyone under the age of 21 is illegal.
- Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass or rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited.
- Patrons should drink responsibly. Public intoxication will not be tolerated, and violators will be subject to police questioning and possibly arrest.
- Tailgate parking lots for football games will open four (4) hours before the start of the game.
- All tailgating must conclude fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of the game.
- Tailgating and consumption of alcohol are not permitted during the game or at halftime.
- Parking spaces are limited to one space per car.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with nor obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes.
- Keep UC Davis beautiful. Stash your trash. Trash receptacles are available throughout the parking lot.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Only gas grills are allowed.
- Use of portable generators by tailgaters is strictly prohibited.
- Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed, nor may products or other promotional materials be distributed without the express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
- RVs and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field, and must park in areas or lots designated for RV and motorhome parking.
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Entry Parking Structure
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
How large are the tailgate spaces in Aggie Tailgate Field?The tailgate spaces in the Aggie Tailgate Field are 10 ft. x 25 ft. which is the same size they were in the 2014 season.
How many tailgate spaces will I be able to purchase?Patrons will have the opportunity to purchase up to two (2) spaces in Aggie Tailgate Field as long as spaces are available according to the sales timeline at the top of the page.
How do I drive my vehicle onto the Aggie Tailgate Field?Entry to the Aggie Tailgate Field is a right turn only from Hutchison Drive. For easy access, take the Hutchison Drive exit from Highway 113, and stay in the right lane until you reach the entry onto the field. RV's and motorhomes are not allowed on the Aggie Tailgate Field.
What happens if it rains?In the event of heavy rain, it is possible that vehicles will not be allowed on Aggie Tailgate Field. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather, but alternate parking will be available at no additional cost to tailgate pass holders.
What are the tailgating hours?Tailgate areas will be open four (4) hours prior to kickoff, and will be closed 15 minutes before game time. There will be no tailgating during the game or at halftime. All tailgate areas must be cleared within one (1) hour after the conclusion of the game.
Are pets allowed? Only working service animals are permitted.